You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to our site features. By signing up for a free basic account, you will have access to additional features for finding and comparing funds, and will be able to post questions in the support forums and communicate with other site members. Registration is fast and simple, so please:
I'll use this thread as a consolidation point for all known issues that need addressing in some way. Please post comments / bug reports in a new thread and I'll consolidate them here.
1. Distribution information missing from old CFS data
- makes older historic returns inaccurate and the averages/quartiles too
2. Some old CFS data is not daily
- makes moving averages inaccurate
3. Some newer CFS distribution data missing or not being calculated correctly
- I may need to interpolate the missing data based on pre/post income prices
4. Currently don't show rolling historical averages anywhere
- this may be useful for comparison with fund manager performance figures
5. Should try and match fund manager published performance figures
- not always possible due to the lack of detailed data (eg no distribution data supplied by CFS)
This is a general comment only and does not constitute advice. Before making financial decisions you should seek advice from a professional adviser, who can take into account your specific circumstances and investment goals.